Cursed Treasure 2 review
200 MB available space
Cursed Treasure 2 Review
Cursed Treasure 2 is an app by IriySoft. Cursed Treasure 2 was first published on . The app is available on Steam, Other.
Why be good when you can be... bad? Cursed Treasure 2 is an addictive tower-defense game that puts the power of darkness at your fingertips. As a creature of ultimate evil, you don't ask for much... just to raze the odd kingdom, and have your cache of all-powerful magical gems safely hidden away. Too bad the (ugh) good guys are out to steal them. Using the powers of the orcs, demons, and undead, you'll build unique and powerful towers along paths to destroy any hero that dares get close.
Upgrade your undead cemeteries to instill fear in foes that makes them flee in the opposite direction, or turn your demonic temples into mighty icons capable of turning the ground to lava beneath anyone's feet. You'll upgrade and enhance each unique type, and of course, unlock spells of your own to enter the fray... when the going gets tough, the tough drop meteors on everyone else, after all.
Sure, your enemies have paladins and angels and ninjas and more, but when you've got power like yours, they'll wish they stayed at home. Cursed Treasure 2 is casual but engaging tower-defense with style, packed with 24 levels that can be conquered normally or in Night Mode for even more challenge. It's good to be bad.
- Three powerful and monstrous tower-types, each with their own unique skills to unlock!
- 24 levels of maniacal mayhem across a lush fantasy world.
- Replay stages in Night Mode with limited illumination for added challenge.
- Earn ability points to improve everything from spells to towers and more.
- A wide variety of enemies tricky powers and abilities to overcome.
- A vibrant and colorful style... just because you're evil doesn't mean you can't look good.