Dell Mobile Connect review
February 6, 2021
Dell Mobile Connect Review
Dell Mobile Connect is an application developed by Screenovate. Dell Mobile Connect was first published on February 6, 2021. It is currently available on the following platforms: iOS.
If you are an iOS fan, for smooth performance and experience you’ll need Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPhone8-iPhone8, iPhone8Plus-iPhone8Plus, iPhoneX-iPhoneX, iPhoneXS-iPhoneXS, iPhoneXSMax-iPhoneXSMax, iPhoneXR-iPhoneXR, iPhone11-iPhone11, iPhone11Pro-iPhone11Pro, iPhone11ProMax-iPhone11ProMax, iPhoneSESecondGen-iPhoneSESecondGen, iPhone12Mini-iPhone12Mini, iPhone12-iPhone12, iPhone12Pro-iPhone12Pro, iPhone12ProMax-iPhone12ProMax.. Dell Mobile Connect requires 40.07MB of empty space on your mobile.
App’s success is proven by 128 downloads.
Dell Mobile Connect minimizes distractions by allowing you to make calls, send texts, get notifications, transfer files and control your phone conveniently from your Dell computer. Put your iPhone away and use it through your computer’s screen, touch, mouse or keyboard!
• Hands-free phone calls – Make and take phone calls using your PC’s speakers and microphone.
• Text messaging – Send and receive SMS and MMS messages from your computer.
• Contacts – Search through your phone’s contacts and make a call or send an SMS directly from the app.
• Notifications – Receive your phone notifications on your Dell system.
• Screen mirroring – See your phone screen and control it with your keyboard, mouse or touchscreen
• File Transfer – Drag and drop files between your iPhone and your Computer.
• Download this companion app.
• Download and install the main Dell Mobile Connect application on your Windows 10 device (available on the Microsoft Store).
• Launch Dell Mobile Connect and follow the on-screen prompts. It’s that easy!
• iOS 11 and above. Note that the latest features of Mirroring and File Transfer require iOS 13 and
• A 2018 or newer Dell computer with Windows 10.
• The Dell Mobile Connect PC app (available on the Microsoft Store).
For troubleshooting and other questions, please contact Dell at www.dell.com/support