The Caribbean Sail review
1337 MB available space
The Caribbean Sail Review
The Caribbean Sail is an application developed by Victorian Clambake. The Caribbean Sail was first published on . It is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Set sail across the Atlantic with your best friend, food. Food will keep you alive and food will keep you well- you get food by throwing harpoons at fish and turtles. Then one day BAM! The RNG screws you over and throws a pirate ship at you and you're forced to fight and defend your food!
The next thing you know, Johnny Macguffin is dying from an infected battle wound and you're amputating his leg to save his life- then you realize everyone is starving because Marvin Buttercup ate all the food and you're out of harpoons, on a raft, 2,000 miles from land, and it's raining.
The story is yours and unique every playthrough!
The Exciting Stuff!
- 8-bit renditions of nautical shanties and folk songs!
- Online messages in bottles!
- Changing your flag to fool your enemies!
- A branching storyline for you to become a Pirate or Privateer!
- Liars Dice!
- Harpoon Fishing!
- Treacherous Reefs!
- Naval Skirmishes!
- 13 locations around the world to visit!
- 17 professions with unique perks to start with!
- 23 different ships to sail!
- An optional fantasy mode!
- Treasure Hunting!
- Sea Monsters!
- Barnacle Scraping!
- Hypnotic Water!
- Particle Effects!
- Dark Whimsy!
- Secrets and Easter eggs!
- Narwhal attacks!
- Look, if you can think of it- I probably added it.